Hi all,

I just published  document discussing some well known security limitations
of Qubes OS:

https://www.pentest.es/Demystifying_QubesOS_Security.pdf

there are some suggestions at the end of the document. I'm aware you have
your own roadmap so I would like to contribute in some design changes that
may be helpful and aligned -not intrusive- with your current architecture.
The first thing I would like to:

1) Switch from single user (web browser with root user capabilities) to
multi user. The idea is to hard code a random password and allow sudo only
via Dom0 confirmation

2) Adding Firejail to default templates.

3) Jailing by default the Firefox browser

Having Firejail installed by default on templates will allow to add
new/more apps.

Also this can open the door to integrate Fireinvoke/Firewarden in the
future so directly opening a a malicious file (like the .tar of my
"Demystifying_QubesOS_Security.pdf" report) can not be a problem anymore in
the future without requiring to open disposable VM's all the time (so,
saving computing resources).

Would anyone kindly give me some hint about were I can start to achieve
this?

Thanks,

Hugo