R3.0
1. After I open backup dialog, qubes manager fades out. It is
uncomfortable: I might want to use it. For example, I selected which VMs
i'm going to backup, and realized, that my external drive is not connected
now. I want to use qubes manager to attach external drive, but it is
unavailable. Or I want to shut down some VMs, or start VM to send backup
there.

2. Backup process does not block me from turning on VM that is now in
backup process. That makes no sense. If VM should be turned off during
backup, I should not be able to turn it on. At least without  --force
flags.