Hi,

is it just me or is in the documentation no explanation why one should
use over the other? I also couldn't really find anything in the
ML-archive.

Why should I use btrfs or lvm with QubesOS? I have in my head somewhere
looming with real problems when there is not a lot of space available,
up to a system that is not bootable anymore. Do the tools provided by
Qubes use features of btrfs like snapshoting or what else it has up its
sleeves? What problems might arise when one uses btrfs? Is it really
stable enough nowadays?

Niels