Hello,

Can I build a Template VM hierarchy?

i) If I install all apps in the same TVM, that it looks pretty the same mess
like in a monolithic system
ii) If I install any app in a new HVM, than I waste lots of space.

If I take the working hypothesis, that I can define more safe and mess safe
apps, I could build N TVM's for different topics and additional some dependent
Template Sub-VM's, which contains more risky apps.

E.g. TVM-Hierarchy for text processing

TVM1 contains only a secure and simple text editor
TVM1-1 is based on TVM1 and contains also a simple painting tool
TVM1-1-1 is based on TVM1-1 and enables the more risky JAVA stack and OpenOffice

So only AppVM's based on TVM1-1-1 like

AVM1-1-1-1
AVM1-1-1-2
AVM1-1-1-3
AVM1-1-1-4... take the JAVA risk
but you will save the space, because TVM1-1 don't get duplicated only to build
up TVM1-1-1.

Even you can update the full T-Hierarchy in the best case with one click.

Will be this possible?
And how can I reach it?

The benefit will be, that any app-code get stored and updated only once, but
the risk can be limited (if a good app black- and white list exists).

Kind Regards