On Wednesday, 15 June 2016 12:06:56 UTC+10, Raymond Rizzuto wrote:

> Considering my current issue installing windows without QTW, I will wait
> for a released QTW, assuming I do manage to get a stable Windows 7 HVM
> without it first.

My recommendation is having your ISOs on Dom0. It's the easiest way I know
of to do these things.
I have never had an issue installing Windows 7 x64 SP1 in Qubes, ever. I
jsut plug in my HDD with my ISOs on it, then
that automatically attaches to Dom0.
Then I just ..

qvm-start win7 --cdrom=/run/media/{username}/{drivelabel}/isos/win7x64_sp1.iso

If you find a resolution to the tools, please let me know, I'm having all
sorts of issues.