I do not know what happens.

1) Maybe template update or dom0 latest update, but I can not start gnome
terminal for some VMs. Most of all for TemplateVMs and for ProxyVMs. New
tab appeared and pointer show "loading" then new tab close/crash without
starting window,

2) sys-whonix not work for newly created VMs. For old VM it works. But when
I create new VM and choose "sys-whonix" as NetVM then I start `xterm` of
that wm (because gnome terminal do not work for new vms as described above,
then 'ping 8.8.8.8' and it can't ping...)

3) I also not (!) on qubes manager that say that memory can not be returned
from this vm.