Okey. I released tool that can automatically capture
fullscreen/windows/regions and upload it to AppVM and imgurl automaticaly.

Now it is in beta state and tested only with Qubes 3.2rc1, but I think it
will work with other Qubes starting from R3.0 or R3.1 (where qvm-run is
available)

Full description and download you can find here:

https://github.com/evadogstar/qvm-screenshot-tool

Test it and I hope you will be happy with it as I am :) Because screenshots
is one weak side of Qubes (before this tool done ;)

Plans:
* add editor for images at AppVM to blur some arias on image... (suggest
are welcome)
* multiple selections -> one screenshots -> upload it
* delayed screenshots
* maybe uploading any existed image from dom0 to imgurl after selecting it
on dialog

Enjoy but remember that is only beta