If flash card was attached to VM, then it can not be detached,
Related error message: https://i.imgur.com/fPARrpk.png

I guess it's related only to fat32 usb flash.

Details:
When usb flash attached/detached first time, I see only error message with title of the windows like on screenshot, but without message. Next, I remove flash from usb port and Qubes Manager ask to restart. After restarted I see unattached flash on the QM. When I tried to detach it next time got the error on the screenshot.

Thanks :)