Hello,
I have the following problem: I want to make some screenshots during the
installation / record the installation process on video, but I can't boot into
the installer at all.
My reason for this is to make some screenshots/video for an installation guide.

I tried with Qubes 3.2-RC2 and 3.2-RC3 Image, none of these work.
Qubes 3.1 works, but the installer in 3.1 is quite "outdated".

What I tested:
Booting Qubes ISO in VirtualBox on Windows Host
Booting Qubes ISO in in Qubes as Host
Booting USB Drive with Qubes ISO on Qubes as Host (ISO written with dd)
Booting USB Drive with Qubes ISO on Qubes as Host (ISO written with Rufus)
Booting DVD with Qubes ISO on Qubes as Host

ISO checksums / signatures are fine. Checking the installation files before
installing (The boot option "Check installation files & install" from the
Image) doesn't work because the error appears before the actual check is
performed.

I always get the same error:
https://i.imgur.com/W5R9Evv.png

Can anyone confirm this / has anyone a hint how I can get it work?

I also tried other ISO files, like Fedora 24, Debian or Tails. All working fine.

By the way, I also tried the Screenshot-Feature from Anaconda when installing
it onto my hard drive, it always results into a black screen imminently after
pressing the key-combo, which does not disappear. I always need to restart the
system after trying.
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5/html/Installation_Guide/sect-adminoptions-screenshots.html

-Fabian