On 09/05/2016 08:24 PM, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki wrote:
> Please, if any of you have a chance, test such template.

I had to resize the system partition, because the upgrade was too big to
fit on it. Automatic resizing didn't work. I had to run resize2fs manually.

The upgrade went through smoothly. Only noticed this warning:

Upgrading   : glibc-2.23.1-10.fc24.x86_64
/bin/sh: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.6: cannot
warning: %triggerin(cronie-1.5.0-3.fc23.x86_64) scriptlet failed, exit
status 127
Non-fatal <unknown> scriptlet failure in rpm package glibc
Non-fatal <unknown> scriptlet failure in rpm package glibc
  Upgrading   : libstdc++-6.1.1-3.fc24.x86_64

Kind Regards,
Torsten