On 2016-09-14 19:11, Franz wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 8:54 PM, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki <
> marma...@invisiblethingslab.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 08:07:35PM -0300, Franz wrote:

>>> Andrew,
>>> After various tests I am getting a bit more confidence about bitcoins.
>> So I
>>> prepared the promised tutorial. I tried to go to Qubes documentation to
>> see
>>> if there is any way to upload it, but found no reference. So I post it
>>> here. Perhaps you know what to do.

Thank you for taking the time to write this, Franz. However, we
already have a page on using Split Bitcoin wallets (using
Electrum) here:

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/split-bitcoin/

Nonetheless, it looks like your guide has some additional
information that is missing from the current page. Please
consider submitting a pull request against this page with your
additions. You can see the documentation guidelines including
a step-by-step how-to) here:

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/doc-guidelines/

- --
Andrew David Wong (Axon)