Hi,

I've been toying with Qubes for the past week and it really struck me when I
realized that it's the future of what an OS should be. Since then I've been
obsessed trying to make it run anywhere but the only computer running it
perfectly is my Lenovo X220 otherwise my other (Macbook Pro Retina, and a
gaming PC with a GTX 980 nvidia GPU) are simply not even starting the install
nor a completed install on a USB3 SSD drive I did to test. I tried every idea I
could find with grub flags (nodemodeset, etc) the closest I got to doing
something on my GTX 980 based PC has been starting the anaconda installer in
CLI mode.

It just won't show anything on that GPU. FYI it is hooked via an HDMI cable to
a LG television. If I let it go without messing the grub flags my tv shows an
"invalid format" error I guess because the resolution is wrong but if I start
it and remove the quiet flags to see what goes on I can see some sys-net VM
error or something but it just stops and never do anything. I can't switch to
console nor try to see more logs.

So my big question is: why does Qubes OS not have built-in GPU support? why is
it working better on integrated graphics?

It would be KICKASS to have this run on a monster machine. I swear I would
install this everywhere. Put it on my toast when I wake up in the morning and
even wash myself with it! Qubes OS blows my mind and I really really want to
use it.

Keep up the amazing work, sorry I wish I could provide more details/debug info
but don't hesitate to ask for any kind of testing on my end.

Thanks and have a nice day!