Mathew Evans:
> Long story short I'd like to share my keyboard and mouse from my Qubes
> environment to a windows environment (physically different machine) with
> synergy. Any ideas of best way to achieve this? short of adding networking to
> dom0 which I'm not willing to do.

With the already-implemented qubes.InputKeybaord and qubes.InputMouse
RPC services, and Synergy in an AppVM.

I don't know how Synergy works, but it may be as simple as making
trivial changes to the USB input proxy sender:
https://github.com/qubesos/qubes-app-linux-input-proxy.  Anyway that's a
good place to start.

Pay close attention to the security notice.  I trust you know what
you're doing ;).

Andrew