On Monday, 15 August 2016 20:43:18 UTC+10, pixel fairy  wrote:
> On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 3:22:30 PM UTC-7, Alex wrote:
> > 1. Install the Chromium browser in your appvm template - skip if you were
> > already using it. Shut down the template VM.
>
> I keep wondering how safe chromium browser is. do redhat or debian track
> updates in time with google-chrome?

Chromium in the supported Fedora template for Qubes (FC23) contains High
severity security bugs:

FC23 = 52.0.2743.116-10.fc23.
FC24 = 53.0.2785.113-1.fc24.

See: https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/chromium  (for builds)

Numerous security vulnerabilities, including High severity CVE's here:
https://googlechromereleases.blogspot.com.au/2016/09/stable-channel-update-for-desktop_13.html

Newer RPMs available here, but haven't been tagged to either updates or
updates-testing for FC23: