Mr. Harrison:
> Dear qubes-users,
>
> I am long time qubes follower and user. I apologize in advance if anyone
> feels this request is spam.
>
> I am looking for two invite codes needed to sign up to anonymous
> riseup.net email service.
>
> I am hoping there are some qubes users who are riseup.net account
> holders.
>
> Can anyone please send me a couple of invite codes that I might be able
> to sign up?
>
> Thank you in advance.

Hi
I'm sorry but I personally dont think its ethical to vouch for a
complete stranger. Especially as you do not appear to have a record on
this forum.
Might I suggest you apply to riseup via their website stating why you
think you deserve an account. They usually grant one after about a week
or so.
Good luck