Hey there.

We have some issues using the new Xfce interface compared to KDE4. But most of us would actually prefer using Xfce for its simplicity.

1) "System Tools" includes some in-AppVM applications (I have a lot of shortcuts there, other coworkers also have such entries, but only a few of them)

2) How can volume be controlled on a per-VM/Qube level as in KDE?

3) Is it possible to color the background of taskbar-items with the AppVM's color?

4) Can taskbar-items be grouped by AppVM ?

Most probably somebody already found out how to solve this, as Xfce is the new default DE?!

regards,

Robert Mittendorf

--
M. Sc. Informatik Robert Mittendorf

DigiTrace GmbH - Kompetenz in IT-Forensik
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Sigel, Martin Wundram
Registergericht Köln, HR B 72919
USt-IdNr: DE278529699

Zollstockgürtel 59, 50969 Köln
Telefon: 0221-6 77 86 95-2
Website:www.DigiTrace.de
E-Mail:i...@digitrace.de

Haben Sie schon den DigiTrace-Newsletter abonniert?
http://www.digitrace.de/de/service/newsletter

DigiTrace ist Partner der Allianz für Cyber-Sicherheit
sowie Mitglied im nrw.units Netzwerk für IT-Sicherheit:
  https://www.allianz-fuer-cybersicherheit.de
  http://www.nrw-units.de/netzwerk/