Hello everyone,

I have installed the fedora-24-minimal template and I'm loving it. I'm using it
as the underlying template in my Netvm and FirewallVM, I just followed the
guide on Qubes website and everything went well. I'd like to do the same for my
sys-usb vm but I'm clearly missing something, since if I plug a USB key in it
doesn't get recognized. Any suggestion about what packages may I need for a
smooth usb experience on this template?

Thanks for your help,
Fab