I installed chromium in my fedora template (sudo dnf install chromium) and it
seemed to install no errors, I was able to run it as well, started right up.

I then created a appvm and add the chromium shortcut (which is there) then go
from the launcher to start up chromium but after I click on it nothing happens?
I have tried from the terminal and can't seem to open it from the appvm
terminal (can from the template terminal). I then tried to install it in the
new appvm and it installed and started ok but of course after I restarted the
appvm everything was nuked.

I'm stumped.