Hello,

I'm trying to access file on the command line through an SMB mount point that
is created in the GUI. I'm using a debian-8 AppVM and connecting to an SMB
share in a Files window, but I cannot find a mount point for the share. I would
expect it to be in /run/users/1000/.gvfs, but there's nothing there.

Can anyone point out where I would find that mount point?

Thank you very much.

John