On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 9:50:23 PM UTC-4, nezn...@xy9ce.tk wrote:
> i readed that proprietary driver better than free driver. Because with free
> driver you'll get hot laptop and because free driver can't adjust rotate of
> the fan and etc..
> How i can add the repo? Can you write me? Because i'm not sure. And about
> gpg-keys.. Did you something with it? maybe you use --nogpgcheck or something?

I find I only need proprietary drivers for gaming, to play like cs:go or dota2
on steam on linux.   But other then that nvidia open source drivers are great
on linux desktop with my gtx 650.  in fact with the newer KDE  I found
extremely buggy with the opengl set(screen flickers, artifacts),  but found
open source to work perfectly and cooler then the proprietary ones.  Same issue
with ubuntus unity.  I would assume its the same for all linux environments
now.  Also linux compared to my windows has always run cooler.  If you have a
really new graphics driver you might have problems.  But if its already a year
or two old man,  you probably don't need to worry about it.