On Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 4:18:58 AM UTC+2, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki
> On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 11:22:55PM -0700, Darko Vuković wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > does anyone have any idea on how to continue after thin problem?
> >
> > somewhere in the middle of the installation process screen freezes exactly
> > at the moment where installer says "installing bootloader". Every time!
> >
> > If anyone have some solution to this, please share!
> UEFI or legacy mode? In any case, try the other one.
> - --
> Best Regards,
> Marek Marczykowski-Górecki
> Invisible Things Lab
> A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
> Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
> Version: GnuPG v2
> iQEcBAEBCAAGBQJXxO0MAAoJENuP0xzK19csjacH/3IAsq0yw+aQ3rQklvETiBmP
> yNFSumxg7Ivxqd+OTkt6atsnIEIkSrPqnQ6TZETHzTtj2ZrV+b7+/lBAY5UKO4Y+
> nHurYAnrTfcCdikVyNDOWcj5YnIuxKwxxlPazwOHheaFBJIYSDK6LpF/CDNl4zfE
> vEj425pl3nl2GZ7DrGsepYhNMEw48G7USAqYnshtudSk7Nu5M4hzcuRhMXVK93uS
> c4ynVZcQ4PTE/001+ki6EVziC+tb58Q6XHLEiAjWL6w94K7qWMNGQqfwTQHTzkdc
> fhCqFd25JteC51iLCAHvXWwsuSDxcVwztf9V+RvRMTsQnuqkiRFfmc6AozuTGbg=
> =/1w1

I'm having the exact same problem.
For some reason the installation freezes during the installation when
installing the grub boot loader.

It's a system that I've built very recently,

Intel 6600K (Virtualisation and VT-d enabled)
UEFI, secure boot disabled
MSI Z170 Tomahawk
Kingston 16GB HyperX RAM (2400 Mhz)
No dedicated graphics card, Intel HD 530 Graphics.

So pretty much a best case scenario for Qubes it seems. Yet, somehow it
keeps freezing.
I tried creating the USB with Rufus on Windows 10, and using dd on a fedora
VM in virtualbox. It made no difference.

Any idea as to what might be happening here?

Best regards,