On Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 4:18:58 AM UTC+2, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki
wrote:

I'm having the exact same problem.
For some reason the installation freezes during the installation when
installing the grub boot loader.

It's a system that I've built very recently,

Intel 6600K (Virtualisation and VT-d enabled)
UEFI, secure boot disabled
MSI Z170 Tomahawk
Kingston 16GB HyperX RAM (2400 Mhz)
No dedicated graphics card, Intel HD 530 Graphics.

So pretty much a best case scenario for Qubes it seems. Yet, somehow it
keeps freezing.
I tried creating the USB with Rufus on Windows 10, and using dd on a fedora
VM in virtualbox. It made no difference.

Any idea as to what might be happening here?

Best regards,
Jasper