I installed TheBrain PB7 in a Standalone VM, SVM,

Now, if I go to the VM-Settings - I don't see PB7 under the available

I can start PB7 manual:

# cd /rw/usrlocal/TheBrain
# TheBrain

How I can integrate this start-path, so that I can choose PB7 inside the
AppMenue like other apps?

It would be great, if there will be an new-app button, where I can insert
direct for this kind of start-sequence customizing the starting-path :-)

In the oposite, after the installation of Audacity, I can choose it straigt
away from the VM-App-Menue. In some sense, here was everything full automated.

So, how can I bring PB7 into the Q-start-menu?

Kind Regards