> Does your proposal really harden agains a real threat, or is it
> something that should be done only because it could be done?
>
> Btw, thank you for taking the time to write us your proposal and
> replying to our e-mails.

Well honestly "proposal" is probably too much credit for the time I spent on it
so far and I mainly wanted to probe for the idea more. I think I am going to
write a true proposal that can actually be reviewed and your input definitely
helps to guide that effort, which is also why I asked that question in the
first place.

And I am not actually sure I will address a threat model, since it doesn't
really do more than you can do manually. It is really more about regaining the
convenience while maximizing the additional privacy and security Qubes OS
technically provides, you see... But I agree that it is required to be much
more specific and clear but I can't do that so quickly in a mail, so I will
take this conversation and address the issues raised in a more structured
manner ^^.

Thanks & Cheers