On Wednesday, 9 November 2016 15:47:45 UTC+11, SEC Tester  wrote:
> UPDATE:
>
> I just ran qvm-revert-template-changes fedora-23
>
> Unfortunately still not able to ping out to the internet from templateVM.
>
> Could sys-firewall config be causing this? I havent even played with those
> settings tho.

There are different things that can cause this.

At some points, just re-creating the NetVM will cure the issue.

So in global settings, set there to be no default NetVM.
Then unset the NetVM from any Guests.
Then delete it and re-create it.
Then reassign it as default.

That cures mine WHEN it happens, which is rare to see any more, but it does
happen.