1. Dec 2016 13:43 by a...@qubes-os.org:

> we don't consider this to be a security risk of any kind due to the way dom0
> is isolated from domUs:

Does using older and potentially EOL  distros for Dom0 leave it with out dated
software that can be beneficial to users?  e.g. Updated XFCE will always bring
improvements for like with dual monitor setups and other fixes better support
for HiDPI monitoers.    With out these it seem to me that it means Qubes
support gets relegated to older hardware with out fancy features.

Should user experience also be considered for major releases?