sorry for the spam ugh.  but I was wondering if there was a way to do like a
gnome-session-save or quit in qubes?  probably not i'm thinking.  the command
is there in fedora-23 but it don't work.  maybe cause its appvm?  What if I
make a templatevm a sys-usb.  Is that possible? would it even make a diff?

Gonna have to go galaxy s7 I think cause whats the diff anyway i've noticed now
...  But I think alot of people would want this.  Really don't want to use
icloud. or,  maybe use that in addition :)   but want hard copies of data for
myself for sure. all over my house like Harold Thomas Martin III