Heia

Since using Qubes (debian 8 template) back to R3.1 when ever I used ssh I would
get a gui prompt asking for my key password and it would be remembered for all
subsequent ssh sessions until I restart the AppVM.

With a recent template update this has broken, now what happens is in the
terminal window I am asked for the keys password but the password is no longer
stored and I must retype for every new session.

Is there an easy way to get the gui / password managed option back?

Cubit