I have seen much more systemd hates than proper arguments against systemd. But
if systemd is really wrong, this kind of debate does not contribute for
rejecting it.

>From security perspective in context of dom0, systemd is a process that
>interacts with local processes and maybe with few other local things. If
>systemd is really wrong for security (I am not convinced so), I would expect
>it to allow local privilege escalation, which is not much a threat in context
>of Qubes. Did you mean something else?

If there is a proper argument against systemd for dom0, I hope Qubes developers
will hear it. But they will hardly move to Slackware (or another non-systemd
distro) just for sake of getting rid of systemd. I guess that without a good
argument for it*, there will be always something more important giving better
improvement, requiring less effort and indroducing less risks.

Regards,
Vít Šesták 'v6ak'

*) I am not stating there is not any reasonable argument. There might be one I
haven't realized. But if there is any, it should be mentioned in a proper way.