Am 01/12/2017 um 11:50 PM schrieb Marek Marczykowski-Górecki:
> > 3) Is it a bug that a restart of pulseaudio does remove/not reconnect to
> > Qubes VSINK?
>
> Depends on what you want to accomplish ;)

Well, I just want to restart pulseaudio. Bu I guess then i have to use
the script that you mentioned instead of
pulseaudio --start

It seems like the sink was the missing link. Now I set the sink in
qubes-default.qa and I can use the tunnel - well its quite buggy even
though its a wired network, but I guess that is the best I can get.
For example I have to restart pulseaudio when I restart the audio server.

thanks for your help!