Hi all,

Someone want to share his thoughts and recommendations for a 'small factor' /
barebone workstation that will be working with Qubes 4 ...and more ? please.
ex: NUC model.., Zotac model ..etc

I need to keep my current workstation, and want a secondary workstation with
Qubes.
So a small computer to put behind my monitors will be great :) I need something
small size, and fast (ssd + 16 or 32GB RAM),, compatible with latest HCL
requirements for qubes 4.x and in the future (don't want to buy a new pc each
year..)

I know it 's general topic discussion but if someone want to share exactly the
model it's be great. I'm not experienced with CPUs and technology (VT-x, VT-d,
and TPM..), just want to be sure all security features and technology will work
wit Qubes.

I'm actually reading the HCL web page and some barebone got my attention :
GIGABYTE BRIX Pro report (GIGABYTE-BRIX_Pro_-_Ultra_Compact_PC_(M4HM85P-00)
ref
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-hcl/blob/master/GIGABYTE-BRIX_Pro_-_Ultra_Compact_PC_(M4HM85P-00)-Bjarne_Thomsen.yml

So if someone want to share another experience/recommendation, it's the kind of
barebone i'm looking for !
Thanks a lot community for your advices/clues/recommendations.
Dan