Hello. I am trying to install Qubes, I burned and verified it on a DVD. The
problem I am having is the install disk boots up, but while installing it
reboots during initrd.img loading. I followed this link which describes my
problem, but the installer does not have the options to edit the bootcode that
is described in this work around as far as I can figure. Any help appreciated,
thanks.