I have a netVM that works fine with a regular Fedora template but not
Fedora-minimal. I've tried both Fedora-23-minimal and Fedora-24-minimal but
neither seems work.

The icon for networking does appear on the panel but Wi-Fi is not on it and
there is no option to enable it. So it seems like I'm part-way there but
something isn't right when it comes to wireless specifically--though I'm new to
both Qubes and Linux, so I could be very wrong about that.

Taking into account the known issue with installing software in
Fedora-24-minimal (GitHub Issue #2606), I've taken care to manually install the
recommended packages, specifying version number. I've then verified that the
library has no newer version of each package, so I know they are all in place
and up to date. Same for 23-minimal.

Still, neither works thus far.

Fedora-minimal seems like a nicely economical way to go, so I would really like
to get it working. Any and all help would be much appreciated! :-)