Hi,

Thx a lot for these information.

I  have installed dnssec-trigger on a newly created VM from a debian template
as ProxyVM type. This is working, I  have checked for the DNSSEC and all are ok.

In the same way, I do have a VM to browse on internet,  and  I want all DNS
request forwarded to this ProxyVM  freshly installed  ... How to do  this ??

Thx