Le mardi 14 février 2017 02:57:28 UTC+2, Unman a écrit :
> On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 05:10:28AM -0800, ThierryIT wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Thx a lot for these information.
> >
> > I  have installed dnssec-trigger on a newly created VM from a debian
> > template as ProxyVM type. This is working, I  have checked for the DNSSEC
> > and all are ok.
> >
> > In the same way, I do have a VM to browse on internet,  and  I want all DNS
> > request forwarded to this ProxyVM  freshly installed  ... How to do  this ??
> >
> > Thx
> >
> > Le lundi 13 février 2017 09:40:42 UTC+2, Andrew David Wong a écrit :
> >

> Please don't top post.
>
> If the new proxyVM is upstream from the browsing machine then you will
> need to adjust iptables in the nat table to redirect dns requests to the
> dnssec-trigger listener.
>
> If the new proxy is not upstream, but connected to the same upstream
> proxy then you can set the ip address in /etc/resolv.conf in the
> browsing qube, and allow traffic between the qubes as shown in this
> page:
> www.qubes-os.org/doc/firewall  in the section "Enabling networking
> between two qubes"
> You could set the dns record from /rw/config/rc.local.

For me it will be the first case.

So to do it right, I will need to:

In the Browsing VM (10.137.4.16):

- DNS resolver to the IP of the ProxyVM
- VM settings: NetVM to ProxyVM

In the ProxyVM (10.137.2.13):

- VM settings: NetVM to sys-firewall
- DNS resolver to 127.0.0.1  (already done)
- New iptables NAT rules to forward all DNS request from the BrowsingVM to the
local DNS listener

Is it right  ?
Thx