Hello,

I understand that importing a custom wallpaper may open a security
breach for exploits against the image decoder inside dom0. On the other
hand side, people (me inclusive) like to customize a little bit their
system.

Nothing would be more natural as to 'sanitize' pictures that should go
to dom0. Since qubes trusts rgb format (at least to secure pdf's), this
seems a natural starting point. Helas!  xfce wallpaper management cannot
read rgb files ...

Did someone already think about a possible solution? Bernhard