On Tuesday, 21 March 2017 10:01:57 UTC+8, Andrew David Wong  wrote:

> We almost never publish new ISOs for Qubes OS versions that have
> already been released. It's likely that the next time a new ISO will
> be published with updated drivers will be when Qubes 4.0 is released.

Thank you for the honest reply, even if it's one that causes me some amount of
trouble.

The fact Qubes 3.2 can't be installed on modern hardware is problematic, so
here's hoping that Qubes 4 will be out in a reasonable amount of time.

Now for a question:

In a recent post you asked people to try the beta repositories. In that email
there was a link to instructions how to build the ISO image. If I were to do
that, would that image contain the latest kernel and drivers? If so, that could
possibly be a solution to the problem of installing 3.2 on a modern laptop.

Regards,
Elias