Ok. I found the network connections setup (from my previous post "Newbie
question on VPN"). Now I want to download the ca certificate.

However "wget" doesn't work (on the dom0 terminal). No problem there is a
manual about a qubes builder (wich maybe a bit of an overkill for my task).
Anyway, the manual says "sudo dnf install ..." doesn't work either.

So whatever the method is, is there a method to download the certificates (to
dom0, where I suppose it belongs to) so that I can complete the vpn setup?

Thanx in advance,

A.