On Thursday, 13 April 2017 00:30:51 UTC+2, mystre...@gmail.com  wrote:
> Hello, i hope you can help me.
> After I install Qubes to the SSD and reboot, it does not recognize the SSD as
> a bootable device. Using the same install procedures on another SSD (SATA),
> everything works fine. When using Qubes from the SSD (SATA) to access the M.2
> SSD, the BOOT file is empty, so there are no files to rename as you've
> directed in the UEFI troubleshooting. Also, I cannot access the /BOOT/EFI/
> file on my SSD (SATA), it says I don't have the required permissions.
> I have also compared the Partitions from my M.2 SSD and the other SSD and
> they are the same.
> M.2 SSD PARTITIONS: http://imgur.com/a/GPCYh
> SSD PARTITIONS: http://imgur.com/a/QIzph

hey!

Here is something you could try: install qubes on your normal functioning ssd,
then use a disk cloning program like Symantec Ghost to basically clone the ssd
with your working Qubes install on it, and saving it onto the M.2 drive.
further more, have you tried installing other OS's onto your m.2 drive? Because
it could be a problem with the drive itself instead of a software problem. I
think this is likely, since it Qubes appears to work normally on a non-M.2
drive (according to you. so the problem should be something drive specific, I
think.

i would like to hear from you if it works or not, good luck

best regards, blacklight447