On Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 12:11:16 AM UTC-4, Nick Geary wrote:
> Have any of you ever had to call Microsoft Support? Good luck with that. In
> any case they're not in the business of assisting people in Windows
> Installation (without a paid support package.)
>

> On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 7:10 PM, cooloutac <raah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 3:34:21 PM UTC-4, rubb...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > So I need to plug in the USB and press f9 when my pc starts up. Then I can
> > choose to boot the USB? Send me a private messagge to talk further.
>

> yes,  but call Microsoft if you want windows back.  I might be going back to
> windows soon too lmao...
>

> --

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/2dea2cea-676e-484d-a403-a7465d45aa93%40googlegroups.com.

I use to have to call them every time I installed windows xp, would give them
my name and address,  and they gave me a key. and it was that fast.  every
single time.  did that for years till I didn't need to call them anymore.  Most
people never try.

Nowadays I still contact them. why not?  These are the days of live chat its so
easy and they free.  I'm banned from both of their forums, banned from their
irc chatroom. But when they Want to take over my pc? sure go ahead... lol. THey
use go to assist I believe.  Its easy and helpful man.  try it one day.  They
are not FOSS,  they get paid money and are monitored and constantly evaluated.
They even have to take abuse if you're into that.

I always do surveys too i'm like the prime candidate for a phishing attack
hahaha.