Hi,
I seem to be having an issue related to this known bug - can anyone help me
think of a workaround?

I need to build the drivers for my network dongle, and need the kernel-devel
for my kernel version to run the make process successfully.

The issue is that the kernel headers are not avaliable for the current kernel
version, and as only the last three kernels are stored, I am unable to switch
back either.

Any thoughts on this tricky position?

A.