Thanx for that.

Strange thing now.

I tried looking at it with fdisk as suggested, though xvdi is no longer
there? Can't figure out why, anyway, when I go to attach/detach block
devices I now see:
md126p5
md126

They are both also accessible via fdisk but what is bugging me is that I
have these two disks setup via hardware RAID? shouldn't they show up as one
disk? Since I don't have any data on these disks I tried partitioning one
so now I have this when I print the part table:

Disk /dev/md126: 1.8 TiB, 2000381018112 bytes, 3906994176 sectors
Units: sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes
Disklabel type: dos
Disk identifier: 0x89e5c39e

Device       Boot Start        End    Sectors  Size Id Type
/dev/md126p1      16065 3907024064 3907008000  1.8T  f W95 Ext'd (LBA)
/dev/md126p5      16128 3907024064 3907007937  1.8T 83 Linux

I appologise as this is perhaps getting into non-qubes territory but help
would be apprecaited (as the uplimate goal is making this RAID1 setup
available to some of my larger appVMs and local backups).

Thanks in advance (again!)