On 6/2/17 7:11 AM, cooloutac wrote:
On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 2:31:10 PM UTC-4, Stephan Marwedel wrote:
I have trouble booting the installer. Using the standard UEFI setup of
the T470p does not work at all. Switching to legacy boot settings boots
into the GRUB menu. However, when I tried to actually boot into the
Qubes installer it immediately performs a reboot. This means that I
never get to the point to actually install Qubes on the machine.

I tried to boot the vanilla Fedora 23 live system. It boots without any
problem using both the standard UEFI setup and legacy boot. What is the
difference between Qubes and Fedora 23 that prevents Qubes from being
booted on that machine? May it be related to Secure Boot or TPM settings?