Hello, so I have win10 on the 1st 2 partitions of my SSD, and install Qubes 3.2 onto the empty partition/s after the win10 installation.

However, looking in my InsydeH20 BIOS, I am given no option to select a win10 vs. Qubes boot. Only "notebook HD", "USB" etc.

Perhaps my mistake for thinking the laptop BIOS might function the way the ASrock BIOS, does, which does give me a choice.

So, Now the "notebook" option just boots Qubes, Can I still boot Win10 on the other , 1st, partitions?

if so, how ?

thx