Hi

I recently installed Qubes R3.2 on my Lenovo T540p.  It installed and is
running.  The wifi card in the machine is an Intel Wireless 7260.  Qubes
does pick this up, and connects to my wifi, BUT the connection is
intermittend.  If I ping (e.g.) ping www.google.com, I will get a packet
loss of anything between 20% to 50%.

I have previously installed Ubuntu on the same hardware, and had a similar
problem there, which I solved by disabling 802.11n on the wireless (add
"options iwlwifi 11n_disable=1" to /etc/modprobe.d/iwlwifi.conf).

However, this does not seem to work on Qubes - I have added the file in
both a dom0 and net-sys terminal (as root), and in both cases the file
disappeared after rebooting the system and the problem remains.

I have searched Google and the qubes groups, but could not find a solution
to this problem.  Can someone please either tell me how/where to set the
11n_disable parameter, or else have another solution for the intermittent
network problem?  It is at the moment impossible to use the Internet or
install software because of this.

Thanks

Barry