I already have Split GPG working with git, but after following the Split
GPG doc for Thunderbird I'm getting errors (from the Enigmail
Preferences dialog):

> GnuPG cannot be executed with the path provided. Enigmail is therefore
> deactivated...

and

> Cannot connect to gpg-agent. Maybe your system uses a specialized tool
> for passphrase handling (e.g. gnome-keyring, seahorse-agent, KDE wallet
> manager, ...). Unfortunately Enigmail cannot control the passphrase
> timeout for the tool you are using. Therefore the respective timeout
> settings in Enigmail are disregarded.

I'm using Debian 9 appVMs. Issue #2170 doesn't appear to be the same as
this problem.

--

Chris Laprise, tas...@openmailbox.org
https://twitter.com/ttaskett