On 07/25/2017 04:14 PM, private user82 wrote:> I am concerned about the
recent bug affecting Skylake and Kaby Lake gen Intel processors -

> As BIOS updates aren't yet available from many mobo manufacturers, how
can we Qubes users best defend ourselves against an exploit? In this
post I am hoping to reach out to someone who may be able to comment on
how we can best configure our platforms until a fix is available.

If I am not wrong this problem should be fixed upgrading intel-microcode:

https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=intel-microcode

I don't how to upgrade it with Qubes/Xen. Probably it needs installing
some fedora package on dom0.