I'm installing Qubes on Macbook Air.
I partitioned (EFI, Macos journalled) my SSD but Qubes installer do not see any
partitions on SSD but see my 32GB USB stick.
1. Why I can not install on SSD?

Ok, trying to install on USB goes ok until message like "boot loader can not be
written" at the end of installation.
Trying to boot with this installations get me to "grub>" only.

Can I fix my USB somehow? Maybe I can write bootloader manually?

Thanks!