Thank you!
But I already quit Qubes installation program and "chrooot /mnt/sysimage" do
nothing. And I can not find files like "/boot/efi/EFI/qubes/xen.cfg" to edit on
my installation USB. Actually when mounted under OSX it contains only one file:
"/Volumes/Linux HFS+ ESP/EFI/qubes/xen-4.6.1.efi"

Do I have to run installation again or there is a way to fix bootloader on my
USB without running installation?
I'm pretty new to UNIX systems so exact command would be helpfull, thank you!