Le lundi 25 septembre 2017 09:33:10 UTC+2, Alex a écrit :
> Hi all,
> does anybody know why the fc26 yum repository has appeared at
> https://yum.qubes-os.org/r3.2/current/vm/fc26 and does contain some
> metadata but does not contain any RPMs?
>
> This prompt my appVMs to show several "Software update available" and
> "OS update available", but since there are no RPM files, I cannot
> actually move to fc26 (which, incidentally, I would like to do :)
>

> --
> Alex

Hi,
It is just a preparation of Qubes repositories for building the template
(https://groups.google.com/d/topic/qubes-devel/l9xDmPXpNfg/discussion)

You can build the template if you want using my repos but it should be
available soon in the officials. I can send you if you want a specific config
conf for qubes-builder.

Best,