On 09/25/2017 10:50 AM, Epitre wrote:
> Le lundi 25 septembre 2017 09:33:10 UTC+2, Alex a écrit :
>> Hi all, does anybody know why the fc26 yum repository has appeared
>> at https://yum.qubes-os.org/r3.2/current/vm/fc26 and does contain
>> some metadata but does not contain any RPMs?
>>
>> This prompt my appVMs to show several "Software update available"
>> and "OS update available", but since there are no RPM files, I
>> cannot actually move to fc26 (which, incidentally, I would like to
>> do :)
>>

>> -- Alex
>
> Hi, It is just a preparation of Qubes repositories for building the
> template
> (https://groups.google.com/d/topic/qubes-devel/l9xDmPXpNfg/discussion)
>
>  You can build the template if you want using my repos but it should
> be available soon in the officials. I can send you if you want a
> specific config conf for qubes-builder.
>
> Best,

Thank you for your answer!

Although I'm not sure why these repos are not kept in current-testing
while not 100% ready (i.e. with RPMs packaged), I'm really glad that
fc26 is near.

My plan is to upgrade my actual templates instead of using new ones, but
still, the availability of RPMs will be key for both goals.

--
Alex